My name is Heather Bartlett. I am married to a wonderful man and have two beautiful boys. I started making cakes just for fun about three years ago. It's something I have always wanted to try and I finally got the opportunity when our boys turned three and one. It turns out I really enjoy it. It's something I can do and stay at home with the boys. I use homemade marshmallow fondant rather than the commercial version because it tastes better. All of my cakes and frostings are made from scratch. I give my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, all the glory for the gifts He has given me.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pink Elephant


(8",6") Serves 25. $100.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on this cake! I love that you give credit to Jesus, because really we wouldn't have any gifts if it weren't for him, right! I was wondering if you ship cakes? If so, I am looking to throw my sister-in-law a baby shower and love the elephant you have on here. We are looking to serve like 18 people and we were just wanting one tier. If you do ship, how much would you charge for the cake and shipping? if you can email me back your response that would be great! rkanderson43@gmail.com

Post a Comment